Saturday, July 2, 2011

Benign Doughnuts at Krispy Kreme

O ha. Jerik Green Lantern daw oh. Turkey.


It's our benign day. After class, we roamed at SM Mall of Asia for a deal of 'buy one grab one' jackets at ZOO YORK. My kabatch was interested in a specific design with a purple hood, however, the size does not fit him, it's large. We started to look for other designs. After some browsing through the store, we came up with two good designs. It was a good deal at some 3,900 Php for two jackets. Congrats kabatch!

After Zoo York, we passed at Penshoppe for some window shopping. I think I'm gonna like their new footwear. Then guess what we found outside Penshoppe, Krispy Kreme!








Our impulsive impulses were simultaneously activated, and we came with this, yummmm!

I went for a glazed chocolate cake, blueberry cheesecake and my favorite, toblerone! I love the chocolatey sweetness of the glazed chocolate cake, I loved my every bite. Then the uber creamy filling of the blueberry cheesecake met my tastebuds, it was like hmmmm yummy! Toblerone, I can't resist it. I can't stop devouring my piece of heaven at that time. I am speechless.







We spoiled ourselves with our chosen varieties and we all felt the sugar rush. Bang! It was like some one hour and a half since we ate lunch and then the doughnuts! Whew, what a total pig out! I felt like floating while heading to the apartment. My rating, awesome! I can't wait for another impulsive day!

1 comment: