Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tazo Giant Peach, Cinnamon Swirl and Brains

It's the first time I went to Starbucks Intramuros last Saturday. I had a noble mission there to teach young minds. With that I ordered my regular pastry at Starbucks, cinnamon swirl, yummm. To match the sweet creamy treat,
I also had Tazo Giant Peach tea. For me it was a very good match.

I think the students of mine understood the discussion, I hope that they find a way to use the information I have given them and the tips on the approach to the discussion at class. I hope they learned something new with my mini-lecture. To those students of mine on that afternoon: you're just starting, find more ways to increase your knowledge, it will be very useful for you as you go through.

Hahaha! My text here was very vague. Anyway, I really enjoyed my cinnamon swirl. here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment